Furnal Equinox 2020 Backup Plan!

Hey friends!

I was going to hold off on making any statements on FE until we knew more, but the chief medical officer of Ontario has now recommended cancelling events over 250 people, so I think it’s safe to say the event is leaning more towards postponed/cancelled. That being said, as long as Furnal Equinox is allowed to proceed, I’ll be there. But if not, I’ve got a PLAN!

In the event that Furnal Equninox is STILL ON, but you are unable to attend:

  • Please let me know as soon as you can, so I can put aside your order to prioritize people who can make it in person.
  • If you were planning on commissioning/purchasing anything at the convention, please, let me know, I will be arranging orders for merch with free shipping after the convention.
  • If you pre-ordered a commission and no long wish to receive it, I may be able to take limited refunds after the convention, provided I am financially stable (this is obviously not preferred).

If Furnal Equinox is cancelled/postponed:

  • All pre-ordered commissions will be shipped out, free of charge or another pick-up arrangement can be made.
  • Pre-ordered commissions may also be exchanged for commission credit for another type of commission, provided they haven’t been started.
  • I will not be able to provide pre-ordered commission refunds.
  • Commissions will re-open online, with free shipping on all orders.
  • I will open a special “con store” online with all my usual at-con only merch and shipping will be free on all small/flat orders (e.g. stickers, magnets, small prints, premade badges) and free shipping on any non-small/flat orders (e.g. buttons, keychains) over $20.
  • I will be live streaming art all weekend, with a plan to organize with other artists to create some sort of live-stream “home con.”
    • If you are an interested artist/dealer/panelist I’ll be creating a telegram group to help plan “Home Con.”
    • It needs a better name than “Home Con,” someone please suggest a better name. lol
    • I’d love to see if we can raise money for the convention and/or the charity, depending on the situation.

Please, be patient with Furnal Equinox staff. Their hands are tied until a formal mandate is given. They cannot cancel at this time without bankrupting the convention.

Tags: ,